Major sound, texture and animation update
Adding many sounds texture and animation to most parts of the game.
I am changing the way I am doing version for Quantum robot. The old system I was releasing stable builds slightly more than once a week. I am not very happy that I am delaying small changes that seem important in order to have more to write in a change log.
In the new system I am planning to use I will push new “indev” version regularly. This build will likely be less stable and will only be the windows version to keep the build time low. I will still be planning to releases the stable version weekly with a change log.
With this change I will be moving the game version to v0-1-x to act as a kind of reset for the version numbers and to make it easier to distinguish between the old and new system.
I am not happy with the length of time it has taken to release this update. Hopefully moving forward I have a better idea of what parts of the game I should be working on in order to create better progress.
- Changing how the taser weapon works
- Taser now has heat instead of an ammo clip
- Player gets stunned when the taser reaches 100%
- Shoots 15 projectiles
- Each projectiles deals damage and increase stun duration.
- New Textures
- Repair kit
- Grenades now glow before they explode
- New Sound Effects
- Taser shot
- Slime attack
- Slime death
- Slime taking damage
- Door open and close
- Spiker activate
- Spiker passive
- Adding recoil and reload animation to weapons
- Adding animation for changing weapons
- Adding sounds and lights when the door to the boss opens
- Adding links to the bottom right of the main menu
- Adding current version to the button left of the main menu
- Adding ambient sounds around the map
- Adding volume settings for each type of sounds
- Adding music for the game
- The music is current from the asset store and can be found here, Sci-fi Industrial Obscurity
Many of the other sounds assets are from the unity store as well.
- Fixed weapon ui bug when changing weapon while reloading